1. You are not offering something people want! Offer services that are in high demand.
2. You have typos in your offers. People do not want to hire others that do not write well! Get this no cost tool to fix this: http://www.alicialyttle.com/grammarly
3. Look at your pricing. Are you competitively priced? Start low, gather great feedback, then raise your prices.
4. Look at your reviews and feedback. What are people saying about your work? If you have low feedback/reviews online, see why you are getting poor reviews and fix the problem.
5. Your images are not professional or do not properly showcase what the gig is offering. Your main gig image is your first impression, make sure it is awesome!
To your success,
~ Alicia Lyttle
P.S. Regarding #1 – offering services that are in HIGH demand. One such service is proofreading and editing. With this in mind, The Grammarly tool is also a great tool you can use to offer proofreading and grammar services!
If fact, I did a short video explaining in more detail….visit the link below