7 Methods To Optimize Your Fiverr Account And Get More Buyers
Fiverr is a fantastic avenue to start building your online business. The beauty about this online freelancer platform is that it is heavily trafficked, has amazing sellers and is well-known for offering businesses great ways to both grow and outsource.
When you just create your profile you should know that getting the right blend of professionalism and authenticity will allow you to gather more buyers for your business.
Here are 7 ways that allow you to set your profile up so that you can get maximum success on Fiverr.
Make Your Fiverr Profile Stand Out
When you just sign up you will need to ensure you fill out your Fiverr profile as much as possible. Everything that is on your profile will be reviewed by potential customers. Create your profile as if you were going to buy one of your offers. If you would not gravitate to something you plan to post there, don’t add it.
Ensure you have:
– a profile picture
– a tagline
– one of your social accounts linked to the profile (whichever one it is must be also optimized for the type of work you will be promoting).
– a short description of the things you can do
– any courses, schools, and qualifications relatable to your profile
– tags of different skill sets that you possess
Create Fun & Catchy Headlines For Your Fiverr Gigs
Each profile has what they call gigs which are short descriptions of the types of services offered. The first things people see when they are browsing for potential workers are the gig gallery and its headline.
Make sure people know in as short and as catchy a way as possible, the type of work you commit to doing. Give a description of the type of work, the time period allotted for that cost, and your ability.
Transcription – I will be your amazingly accurate transcriber of 5 min videos
Web Content Writer – I will be your stylish writer of 500 words of winning landing page copy
Video Editor – I will edit up to 1 min of video like Spielberg
Develop Great Detailed Descriptions
Descriptions are where the person who is hooked by your offer, gets better details about the work you can do.
Ensure you do the following:
– Make your copy search engine friendly
– Populate the description with enough details for persons to know how good you are at the task
– Use bullet points, bolded subheadings, asterisks and highlighted text to make your copy stand out in important sections
Include Keywords And Tags Throughout Your Fiverr Profile
The Fiverr platform aside from showing top sellers in each category also highlights those who have more positioning in their profile related to the type of task or gig.
If someone decides to look through each category or even type into the search box on the website, those with more keyword specific profiles and gigs will have better luck of being found and approached for work.
At the end of each gig ensure that you also put in some tags to define the type of task the gig portrays.
Have An Appealing Gig Gallery
The initial picture that people see for your gig must be appealing. Use up enough of the image space with great pics of yourself and your offer. Ensure you include captions to describe your gig in the graphic.
We’ve also found that those who have videos in their gig gallery, especially as the leading imagery gather lots of impressions. Video-based content grabs viewers‘ attention more and creates more engaged buyers to contact you about your offer.
Improve Your Offers With Additional Options
Add more options for things people can contact you for. This is important especially as you grow and scale your business.
– It affords buyers the ability to get more of your service at lower total costs
– It gives you the ability to get more work over longer periods of time
– It reduces the hassle of only relying on smaller paying jobs once your Fiverr profile gets more established.
Fill Out All Your Initial Fiverr Gigs
We’ve found that whenever a new seller is starting out on Fiverr, once their gigs are completed to the maximum, they start to get more buyers interested in their offers. When you just begin, you can put at least 7 gigs in your profile.
We believe this is because:
– The more gigs you have allows Fiverr to promote your services more
– The more content you have on your seller’s page obviously leads to more impressions
– You have more options for people to seek you out to work for them
So get to filling out your profile completely. Enjoy the journey of starting to build your online empire!
Looking for new ways to become your own boss? Check out the amazing online course training we have. In addition, if you need assistance, don’t be shy. Leave us a live chat message directly on this site or set an appointment with IIJ customer service agents.